Retail Customer Advisor - Blackpool: Church St (28 hours)
Retail Customer Advisor - 28 hours
Typical total earnings £9.85 per hour + benefits
Blackpool: Church St
We're EE. And we're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating a culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. That's why the Sunday Times named us one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. But why take their word for it? Come and see for yourself.
Our high street stores are where the action is. And there couldn't be a better time to join us. From face-timing long-lost aunts in the States, to streaming boxsets on the go - whatever our customers want to do, our retail teams are working hard to help them feel connected. So, join us as a Customer Advisor and you'll do more than just sell our products and services. You'll have the opportunity to get hands-on with our top tech and we'll give you all the training you need to help pass the good stuff on. So whether our customers are looking for the lowdown on the latest fitness apps, or just want to get to grips with our roaming deals - you'll have everything you need to wow them with a super service and keep them coming back for more.
What you'll do:
* Contribute to your store's success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service
* Keep up to date with all of our products, services and promotions, and those of our competitors
* Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable - engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their digital life better
* Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times.
* Have a strong background engaging and delighting customers in a sales or service environment
* Be able to show how you've worked to and achieved sales targets or deadlines
* Show an interest in communications technology
* Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
You might even:
* Have worked in retail, sales or service
* Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector.
What's in it for you:
* Typical total earnings £9.85 per hour
* Basic Hourly rate £7.47
* Uncapped commission, and quarterly team bonus scheme
* Discounted mobile phone packages for you, your friends and your family (conditions apply)
* 25 days' holiday (pro-rata)
* Opportunity to buy or sell holidays
* Discounted childcare vouchers
* Discounted Retail vouchers
* Healthcare cash plan including Dental and Optical offers
At EE, we look for the best people to join us. And to help us find them, we've created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
* Visit our website and complete our online application form
* We'll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn't take more than half an hour or so to complete
* One of our recruiters will call for a short telephone interview
* Come along to the store for an interview with a store manager, a couple of service and sales exercises, and the chance to spend some time in store to see if it's definitely for you.
To find out more and to apply, please click the apply link.