Enhance Aesthetics and Beauty are currently looking for a beauty therapist to join their wonderful team. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years work experience and hold NVQ level 2 or 3 or be Cidesco certified in beauty therapy.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients into the salon, advising them on suitable treatments and products (as well as carrying out these treatments)
Treatments will include:
-Facials (electric and manual)
-Massage (deep tissues and Swedish)
-Manicures and Pedicures (Gel experience with an advantage)
-Threading (Preferred but not essential)
-Waxing and Hot waxing
At Enhance Aesthetics and Beauty delighting our client base is at the heart of everything we do, and we expect the highest standards of customer service from everyone who works here.
The candidate must be:
- Highly professional with excellent customer service skills
- Flexible with working hours and days
- Passionate, hard working, eager to learn and grow within the team
- Well presented and well groomed
- Able to explain and articulate treatment benefits in professional manner and language - Punctual and reliable
- Able to work towards and exceed given targets
- Highly aware of health and safety and hygiene
Working Hours and Pay:
- Full Time (44 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary offered plus commission and bonus
- Must be legally permitted to work in the UK
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, bonus, commission, 20 day holiday plus bank holidays, discounted treatments and products and full training in the life changing treatments we offer.
If you are passionate about delivering first class service and have a genuine interest in developing a career within the rapidly expanding aesthetics industry, please forward your CV and cover letter to us.